|Site Area||36,985.70 m2|
|Property Type||Apartment / Condo|
|Developer||Qingjian Realty (Marymount) Pte Ltd|
JadeScape - The Most Anticipated Launch in 2018!
As a valuable material in itself, Jade in the name positions the property as one of luxury and prestige. Also well known for its green varieties, Jade represents the varied, lush greenery and hints at the elegant grandeur instead of using ‘green’ or ‘emerald’. Scape, describes the overall setting and nature inspired offerings of the property. Used in combination, liken to ‘landscape’, the name JadeScape denotes the extensiveness of the greenery (jade) in the development and visualizes the property as one that is rich in concept, value as well as nature.
A flagship development by Qingjian, a veteran developer with an impressive track record in Singapore. JadeScape will be Qingjian’s largest development to date, with 1206 units nestled in District 20 and will emerged as the most privileged urban gateway nestled in quiet neighborhood, is distinctly different from the rest. 7 towers rising 21 to 23 storeys into the sky with 1206 units, enjoy breath-taking panoramic view of the MacRitche Reservoir Park and surroundings. It sits on a sprawling land parcel of 398,114 square feet and features a mix of 1 Bedroom to 5 Bedroom units. More than just a building, it is a perfect harmony of human, nature and architecture.
JadeScape will set you in a magnificent living scenario that people can picture with the plethora of resort-like facilities. Retreat in your own peaceful sanctuary with the lush, soothing landscape and relax in the swimming pool to receive well-deserved pampering. There’s never a dull moment at JadeScape as you can revel in a myriad of lifestyle facilities with a impressive density of 330 sqft per household. There’s always room for family gatherings and special moments, conveniently at your door.
- Designed by Award Winning Architect, Paul Noritaka Tange, Tange Associates
- Located in the heart of Singapore
- Walking distance to Marymount MRT and future Upper Thomson MRT station
- Well connected to PIE, CTE and future North South Corridor
- Near to Shopping Malls and Amenities (Shunfu Mart, Thomson Plaza, Junction 8, AMK Hub & TPY Hub)
- Close to renowned schools such as Ai Tong Primary School, Catholic High School, Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls’ School and Eunoia Junior College
- High potential rental yield
- Short stroll to MacRitchie Reservoir Park and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park
- Good Selection of 1-,2-,3-,4-,5- Bedroom and Penthouse Units
- Luxurious and premium interior fittings
- Over 100 common facilities within development
- Panoramic views toward MacRitchie Reservoir and unblocked views over neighbouring landed estates
- Equipped with comprehensive Smart Home features
- Easily accessible via 4 MRT Lines
For the first time in Singapore, be rewarded for a life well lived. From technologically advanced living comforts to nutritional needs, health and social wellness, the golden standard of living is now all within reach.
THE GOLD STANDARD UNIT
Designed with fixtures and fittings with your comfort and safety in mind, the gold standard units are equipped to assist and support your way of life at every turn.
- Gentle sloping ramps at entrance and balcony
- Vinyl Flooring (Slip and Moisture Resistant)
- Fan with built-in lighting in living room
- Two-way light switches for convenient control in the day and night
- Pull-down hydraulic dish racks
- Upper cabinets with see-through panels
- Lowered kitchen counter design for easier access
- Handrails and support bars
- Wall mounted seat in the shower
- Lowered vanity counter
- Slip resistant tiles
- Pull-down hydraulic wardrobe hangers
* Fee-based services
GET SMART. LIVE SMART.
A new conversation. A new way of life. All of your home, effortlessly and seamlessly connected by innovations made for the modern life.
SMARTER HEALTH & EFFICIENCY
*Applicable to master bedroom only.
#Applicable to selected unit types only.
Experience the Convenience of Being Connected
The world revolves around you with Marymount MRT station and the upcoming Thomson- Line, a stone-throw away and seamlessly connecting you to the various parts of the city. Impeccably positioned in Thomson, with the added bonus of a city fringe location, JadeScape is truly an heirloom that you will ever desired. It is well connected to the arterial roads, expressway and the future North-south Corridor. More than a mere residence, its city fringe location and proximity to public transports breathes the essence of life and activities. A rare gem in a centric location, the celebrated landmark at Marymount. Bus stops are conveniently located in the immediate vicinity, making it truly the pinnacle of convenience. JadeScape is truly everything that you have ever wished for.
- Located in a prime district 20. City Fringe in the central of Singapore
- Well connected to main arterial roads / expressway
- Central Expressway (CTE)
- Pan Island Expressway (PIE)
- Upcoming North South Corridor (NSE)
- Well served by the efficient MRT stations
- Stroll to Marymount MRT Station (Circle Line)
- Mins walk to upcoming Upper Thomson Station (Thomson Line – by 2020)
Amenities - Pinnacle of Convenience
Schools: Surrounded by elite schools
The ideal learning environment to shape and nurture young minds
- Eunoia Junior College (May 2019)
- Marymount Convent School – Primary
- Catholic High School – Secondary
- Raffles Girls’ School - Secondary (End 2019)
- Raffles Institution – Secondary
- CHIJ St Nicholas Girls Secondary
- Ai Tong Primary School
Shopping Malls / Market
With key amenities within reach, revel in the lifestyle which one can only envy. Enclosed with many conveniences, future occupants can look forward to effortlessly gratify their needs and wants.
- 6 retail units within the development
- Shunfu Market
- Thomson Plaza
- Bishan Junction 8
- Thomson Village
In addition, nature parks - MacRitchie Reservoir and Lower Pierce Reservoir, just a stone's throw away is an extension of facilities, bringing nature as respite and a breath of fresh air to a hectic schedule.
Stunning & magnificent views with 7 towers overlooking the nature parks and Singapore cityscape.